We do all of our panels in-house and offer different styles of metal in many different colors. A standing seam metal roof is among the longest-lasting materials available for commercial, residential, industrial and agricultural buildings. The raised (standing) seam directs rain water and ice melt away, reducing the possibility of leaks. Metal is no longer “hot”, that is, responsible for high roof temperatures. Metal is now a “cool” roof, which makes your structure energy efficient and sends money to your bottom line or back into your budget.
Metal roofing can last as long as 50 years. “The new metal” is engineered to reflect away the heat of the sun, making it remarkably energy efficient. Your roof can be steel, aluminum, or copper.
TOP FIVE BENEFITS OF A STANDING SEAM METAL ROOF:
- You get measurable energy efficiency.
- It has proven wind resistance up to hurricane strength.
- You'll have no maintenance.
- You will receive an exceptionally long warranty.
- You have a wide variety of designs and colors to choose from.